Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
Browse Harbor Cove Condominiums for Sale
Harbor Cove Condominiums for Sale
The ideal location is a short bike ride from downtown Harbor Springs, near area bike path, and close to ski hills and golf courses.
Great rental potential. Families have been coming to Harbor Cove for years.
These condominiums are the perfect Up North getaways and good investment properties as well!
We highly recommend Northern Michigan Escapes, the areas leading provider of vacation home advisory services, for assistance with property management and vacation rentals services.
Harbor Cove condominiums come in two, three, and four-bedroom configurations (there is actually one five-bedroom condo as well which is a converted former manager unit) and the price ranges are typically $250,000-$500,000.
Square footage can vary a bit and the range is 949 square feet to 2,650 square feet.
The following are our favorite Harbor Springs condominium communities:
Browse Harbor Springs Condominium Communities
- Arthur Hills Condominiums
- Bank Building Professional Condominiums
- Bay Point Condominiums
- Bay Street Cottages Condominiums
- Bluffside Condominiums
- Breakers East Condominiums
- Cedar Cove Condominiums
- Cedar Shores West Condominiums
- Colonial Weque Condominiums
- Hamlet Village Condominiums
- Harbor Cove Condominiums
- Harbor Place Condominiums
- Hideaway Valley Condominiums
- Larbre Croche Condominiums
- Marina Village Condominiums
- Penn House Condominiums
- Perry Farm Village Condominiums
- Provence Condominiums
- State and Main Condominiums
- Tannenbaum Condominiums
- Trout Creek Condominiums
- Windward Condominiums
Check out this video for a look at the Harbor Springs community.
Explore homes in the condominium lifestyle communities below or contact Brook Walsh to help with your search. You can also reach Brook by phone at (231) 459-3179 for all of your Northern Michigan real estate needs.