Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
Browse Nubs Nob Ski Lifestyle Homes for Sale
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Nubs nob has a very small selection of homes and condos on the property. The overall marketing consists of homes, condos, and lots for sale. Homes start at $250,000 and can get up to $1,500,000. Condos start around $100,000 and can go as high as $599,000. Lots start around $10,000 and can go as high as $75,000 for ski-in/ski-out lots.
Check out this video for a look at the Nubs Nob Ski Lifestyle
Nubs Nob Ski Community Highlights
Just northeast of Harbor Springs is home to one of the midwest’s best resorts. Nubs Nob is known as a "local" destination as there is very limited lodging. With over 50 years of operation, Nub’s Nob offers first-class and friendly skiing and snowboarding. Accolades include a top ten for grooming in North America, #1 terrain park, and is known for the “midwest’s best snow”.
Nub’s Nob offers an excellent mix of terrain from beginner to expert trails, open glade skiing, and terrain parks to challenge skiers and snowboarders of all levels. Nubs Nob has a strong following of downhill racers and terrain park enthusiasts alike. Events are happening throughout the season to keep everyone entertained. Ticket and rental prices do vary depending on the time of season or day of the week, so check with the resort before planning your trip.
Nubs Nob s home to one of the midwest’s State-of-the-art tune-up and service centers for skis and snowboards. Put your confidence behind your equipment after you have it run through the fully automated Wintersteiger Shuttle 3C. Nub’s Nob Technology Center is a full-service repair shop, offering the latest in repairs and tuning.
Kids too young or just not ready for a full day on the slopes? Don’t worry! Nubs Nob has a caring and experienced staff that will make children feel right at home in the slope-side daycare. Their 3,000 square foot center is designed to meet the needs of skiing and snowboarding families. Four creative and active play areas provide an inviting environment for children to enter and meet new friends. Nap rooms, cribs, and cots are available along with a hot lunch delivered fromNub’s cafeteria
In summers, it also becomes the perfect place to spend quality time with your family in an extravaganza of fun activities among thousands of tourists who pour in from across the country.
Ski Area Fact Sheet
- Vertical Drop. 427 feet. Base El.-911′, Top El.-1338′
- Ski Runs. 53 total including 12 runs on Pintail Peak. 9 experts only, 8 most difficult, 21 more difficult, 15 easiest, two award-winning terrain parks. 248 acres of slopes rated 20% Most Difficult, 50% More Difficult, 30% Easiest.
- Skiable Terrain. 248 acres 97% covered by snowmaking. Only the gladed tree skiing runs are not covered by our award-winning man-made snow.
- Lifts. 9 chairlifts and a rope tow: Three quads (Green, Black, and Red), four triples (Orange, Brown, Yellow, and Gray), two doubles (Purple and Blue), one rope tow (servicing the race arena).
- Uphill Capacity. 18,275 skiers per hour. Vertical transportation feet /hour = 5,555,000.
- Snowmaking Capacity. Over 5000 gallons per minute using 292 patented energy-efficient Nub’s Nob snow guns.
- Average Annual Natural Snowfall. 123 inches
- Lodging Opportunities (within a 15-mile radius of Nub’s Nob). 58 lodges, hotels and condominiums with over 3000 rooms.
- Longest Run. 7/8 mile
Check out this video for a look at the Skiing Lifestyle.
Focused On Northern Michigan Lifestyle Real Estate
Brook Walsh is focused on lifestyle real estate investment properties as most people want a vacation home to make lifelong memories that endure for their entire family, leave a profound legacy for generations, and they want a solid financial investment at the same time.
While the area does have many good brokerages, there aren’t many with the unique financial, vacation home investing, and technology marketing background. Brook Walsh uses his diverse skill sets to help clients properly evaluate and understand how to determine whether lifestyle homes make financial sense.
Search Ski Homes for Sale in All Northern Michigan Ski Communities
- Boyne Highlands Ski Homes for Sale
- Boyne Mountain Ski Homes for Sale
- Caberfae Ski Homes for Sale
- Crystal Mountain Ski Homes for Sale
- Mount McSauba Ski Homes for Sale
- Mt Holiday Ski Homes for Sale
- Nubs Nob Ski Homes for Sale
- Otsego Resort Ski Homes for Sale
- Shanty Creek Resort Ski Homes for Sale
- The Homestead Resort Ski Homes for Sale
- Treetops Resort Ski Homes for Sale
Eager to learn more about Nubs Nob Ski Lifestyle homes for sale? Connect with Abode Real Estate today! We'll be happy to help you through every step of the Northern Michigan lifestyle real estate process.