Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
Boyne Mountain Ski Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- All Listings
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Check out this video for a look at the Boyne Mountain Ski Lifestyle, or click here to learn more about Boyne Mountain Ski Homes for Sale
Ski-In / Ski-Out real estate is a coveted amenity for skiers or snowboarders seeking the ultimate convenience when considering the purchase of a new home or investment property.
The real estate market at Boyne Mountain consists of homes, condos, and lots for sale. Homes start at $250,000 and can get up to $1,500,000. Condos start around $100,000 and can go as high as $599,000. Lots start around $10,000 and can go as high as $180,000 for ski-in/ski-out lots.
Boyne Mountain homes for sale vary from single detached family homes, duplexes with high-end finishes, and even smaller condo home communities; regardless of what style or size of home you’re looking for, chances are that Boyne Mountain real estate has it!
There are 9 major neighborhoods within Boyne Mountain Resort; The Mountain Grand Lodge, Mountain Villas, Disciples Ridge, Creekside, The Mountain Cabins, Deer Lake Villas, Edelweiss Club Homes and Homesites, Mountain Club Homes and Homesites, and The Reserve.
There is only one ski-in/ski-out the community at Boyne Mountain for homes and homesites and that is the exclusive gated community of Edelweiss. Generally speaking, nearly all of the condos at Boyne Mountain have easy access to skiing. However, some are certainly better than others and will command top dollar. For example, Disciple Ridge has condos directly on the Boyneland slope which are the most desirable - sort of like a waterfront house with a beach. The other side of Disciples Ridge has condos located on the Disciples II chairlift and is the next most desirable however, the ski lift doesn't work at night.
Mountain Villas, the oldest condos at Boyne, can have great access to the Boyneland run but some are more of a walk. Similar to the Mountain Cabins, some have good access for skiing out while they remain a bit of a challenge to ski back to. However, they are the only condos on the property that allow wood-burning fireplaces so the home buying process has many caveats that our expert ski lifestyle agents can answer.
Explore Ski Communities Using the Following Quick Links:
Condominiums are the property type of choice for many homebuyers who are opting for a low-maintenance lifestyle. With these properties, the upkeep of the shared amenities such as the pool, gym, and tennis courts is taken care of, along with the building’s exterior maintenance and the landscaping of the grounds. This means you’ll spend less time looking after your property, and more time enjoying it. Boyne Mountain offers all of the amenities of a world-class resort within six distinctive condo neighborhoods as follows:
Boyne Mountain Ski Community Highlights
Skiing is more than a glamorous, cardio-intensive sport: It’s a lifestyle. Where better to enjoy that lifestyle than in a multi-million-dollar ski-in, ski-out property? Modern developers have created luxury ski homes, condos, and log cabins near popular Northern Michigan resorts which offer both privacy and a convivial social setting.
The thought of living in Northern Michigan evokes images beyond those of property. Emmet and Charlevoix county real estate is all about lifestyle. For many, a ski-in, ski-out Boyne highlands home is the perfect realization of their dream way of life.
Bringing beginners and experts the thrills of 60 downhill ski runs, Michigan's only 6 people high-speed chairlift, plus ten more, whisk you back to the top in no time. You'll also find 7 terrain parks, a tubing park, children's programs, ziplines, fat tire snow biking, and a huge outdoor pool and hot tub.
The thrilling Twin Zip Ride and Zipline Adventure Tour can be experienced year-round while summer attractions include two golf courses, an 18-hole mountain disc golf course, mountain biking, Segway Tours, tennis, beach activities at the resort's Deer Lake, hiking, scenic chairlift rides, and evening family entertainment like pond fishing, hayrides, movie nights, and more. Winter beckons with snowsports galore from 60 trails of downhill to 35km of cross country, as well as exclusive snowshoe trails, horse-drawn sleigh rides, tubing, ice skating, fat tire snow biking, and groomer rides.
Boyne Mountain Live Webcams
When it comes to terrain parks, no Midwestern ski resort has more to offer than Boyne Mountain. As the popularity of terrain parks has grown, their commitment has grown right along with it, resulting in seven exceptional parks, and unparalleled variety for skiers and boarders at every level as follows:
- Ramshead Park. Find new heights in the signature terrain park. Home to the largest jumps and most complex rails, the opportunities are endless.
- Transfer Station Park. The only 13' halfpipe in the north, their expertly cut halfpipe is a training ground for many of the area's top riders.
- Fritz's Park. A true progression park, the MacGully Terrain Park features a variety of boxes and rails of increasing difficulty as the run progresses
- Chmielewski-Ski Skier/Boarder Cross. A great place for beginners to start honing their skills, the Funland park features mellow rollers and a number of small boxes and rails.
- Hemlock Terrain Park (Temporary). The first features of the season are built at the bottom of Hemlock.
- Campbell's Alley Park. Campbell's Alley is your go-to roller park for easy riding.
- North McLouth Park. Take on a couple of massive booters giving you lots of airtime.
Ski Area Fact Sheet
- Vertical Drop. 500 feet
- Ski Terrain/Runs. 415 acres, 60 total ski runs with 29% beginner, 41% intermediate, 30% expert
- Lifts. 12 chairlifts and one magic carpet conveyor lift
- Average Annual Natural Snowfall. 140 inches
- Longest Run. North Peak Pass 1.25 miles
Here's a summary of the great lifestyle amenities you'll find near Boyne Mountain homes:
- Avalanche Indoor Water Park
- Downhill Skiing
- Deer Lake
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Chairlift Rides
- Horseback Riding
- Segway Tours
- Zipline Adventures
Check out this video for a look at the Skiing Lifestyle.
Focused On Northern Michigan Lifestyle Real Estate
Northern Michigan Escapes is focused on lifestyle real estate investment properties as most people want a vacation home to make lifelong memories that endure for their entire family, leave a profound legacy for generations, and want a solid financial investment at the same time.
While the area does have many good brokerages, there aren’t many with unique financial, vacation home investing, and technology marketing backgrounds. Northern Michigan Escapes uses its diverse skill sets to help clients properly evaluate and understand how to determine whether lifestyle homes make financial sense.
Search Ski Homes for Sale in All Northern Michigan Ski Communities
- Boyne Highlands Ski Homes for Sale
- Boyne Mountain Ski Homes for Sale
- Caberfae Ski Homes for Sale
- Crystal Mountain Ski Homes for Sale
- Mount McSauba Ski Homes for Sale
- Mt Holiday Ski Homes for Sale
- Nubs Nob Ski Homes for Sale
- Otsego Resort Ski Homes for Sale
- Shanty Creek Resort Ski Homes for Sale
- The Homestead Resort Ski Homes for Sale
- Treetops Resort Ski Homes for Sale
Eager to learn more about Boyne Mountain Ski Lifestyle homes for sale? Connect with Brook Walsh today! We'll be happy to help you through every step of the Northern Michigan lifestyle real estate process.