Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||124|
Property Types (active listings)
Browse Mt Holiday Ski Homes for Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $400,000 - $500,000
- $600,000 - $700,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
Check out this video for a look at Mt Holiday, or click here to learn more about Mt Holiday Ski homes for sale
This fantastic recreation space is operated by local volunteers as a non-profit organization. It has long been a local favorite. Many children have learned to ski in a small ski school run by the Kiwanis and the local newspaper 25 years ago. Mt. Holiday includes a cozy café as well as a restaurant/bar with excellent meals and large windows overlooking the ski slopes. Ziplines and snow tubing have just been added to the list of activities.
Many people report that the tubing is hilarious! People zoom down with six tubes connected and persons ranging in age from six to sixty! Less is more.
Mt Holiday Ski Community Highlights
When a group of local merchants secured permission to build a ski run on state-owned land in 1949, Mt. Holiday was born. Volunteers, prison labor, services, and donations were used to build the region. Warren Brosch and his wife Sue bought the property in 1985. Two chairlifts, a tube run, and a terrain park were added by the Brosch's. Sue Brosch put the area up for sale after Warren died in 1999. A volunteer group founded Mt. Holiday, Inc., a nonprofit corporation to purchase the region in response to concerns that it might be sold and developed. The group set a goal of raising $1.5 million to buy the property, renovate it, and make it accessible to the public.
- Snowvember Fest. In order to pull off a preseason jam session, a committed band of Mt. Holiday volunteers has been working hard for weeks moving snow from Howe Ice Arena and prepping terrain park features. Starter ramps provide you with enough speed to get down a tiny snow path and onto a terrain park feature. The Lodge calls for a night of fun with music, awards, and delicious cuisine.
- Hill Cleanup. Winter is just around the corner now that fall has come! We're looking for volunteers to join us for our fall clean-up effort on Sunday, October 24th from noon to 5 pm as part of our preparation for the ski season.
At the hill, this is a pleasant family day where everyone's efforts are recognized. Please bring gloves, eye protection, and the desire to improve YOUR ski slope. We'll focus on cleaning debris from trees and ski runs, moving mulch, chopping, splitting, and storing firewood, and so on, as we have in the past. Please bring your truck, trailer, chainsaw, or splitter on the 24th; we will definitely utilize it!
Check out this video for a look at the Ski Lifestyle
Search Ski Homes for Sale in All Northern Michigan Ski Communities
- Boyne Highlands Ski Homes for Sale
- Boyne Mountain Ski Homes for Sale
- Caberfae Ski Homes for Sale
- Crystal Mountain Ski Homes for Sale
- Mount McSauba Ski Homes for Sale
- Mt Holiday Ski Homes for Sale
- Nubs Nob Ski Homes for Sale
- Otsego Resort Ski Homes for Sale
- Shanty Creek Resort Ski Homes for Sale
- The Homestead Resort Ski Homes for Sale
- Treetops Resort Ski Homes for Sale
Eager to learn more about Mt Holiday Ski Lifestyle homes for sale? Connect with Abode Real Estate today! We'll be happy to help you through every step of the Northern Michigan lifestyle real estate buying and selling process.