Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||273|
Property Types (active listings)
Browse Shanty Creek Resort Homes for Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- Under $100,000
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
- $500,000 - $600,000
- $700,000 - $800,000
Check out this video for a look at the Shanty Creek Resort Lifestyle, or click here to learn more about Shanty Creek Resort Homes for Sale
Shanty Creek Resort Homes for Sale
Congratulations, you've accomplished your goal. You've made the decision to go to the north and have bought a cottage or condo. Alternatively, perhaps you're ready to kick back and relax for the duration. Regardless of how you arrived, we're thrilled to have you here.
After you become an owner, they expect that having a ski and golf resort in your backyard will benefit you as neighbors. The resort can be used for entertainment, socializing, dining, property management, and more.
Our award-winning customer service, as well as our trained and dedicated professional property managers, are a winning combination at Shanty Creek Resort.
During regular business hours, including Friday evenings and Saturdays, a professional, qualified staff member is on-site to cater to the needs of our owners.
Staff can provide 1:1 property summaries on occupancy/rates/etc., discuss best practices for advertising units for owner referrals, provide recommendations for upgrades/decorating, and provide "one-stop shopping" for room makeovers, etc. as information resource for owners.
Owners and guests of Shanty Creek receive complimentary transportation throughout the property and into downtown Bellaire. The main desk of each hamlet has regular collecting and drop-off locations.
Schuss Mountain at Shanty Creek Resort Community Highlights
- Guest Room, Lakeview Hotel. It's both timeless and comfortable. With miles of views over Antrim County, the Lakeview Hotel is evocative of a Colorado ski lodge. Standard guest rooms come with two queen beds and a full bathroom. There are a variety of viewpoints to choose from.
- King Parlor, Lakeview Hotel. King Parlors is a huge room with a king bed, a sitting area, and a wide washroom. It is located in the original Shanty Creek Lodge. Inquire about the availability of in-room spa baths or executive dining tables.
- King Studio, Lakeview Hotel. The refrigerator, oven, microwave, and dishwasher are all included in the King Studios. A King Studio can be joined to a guest room to form a one- or two-bedroom hotel "condo" with a king bed and full bath. It's ideal for families.
- THE CONDOS OF SUMMIT VILLAGE. From small studios and guest rooms to three-bedroom condos and everything in between, there's something for everyone. Timber Ridge, Crosswinds, Windcliff, and Sawtooth are the locations of Trapper's Lodge, Timber Ridge, Crosswinds, Windcliff, and Sawtooth. There is so much variation that it is impossible to mention it all.
Cedar River Village
- One-Bedroom Suite. These 600 sq ft beauties, located in the all-suites Lodge of Cedar River, sleep up to six people with two beds and a sofa sleeper. Please keep in mind that bedding varies for each unit. Ski-in/out to Schuss Mountain or play golf on the Cedar River Golf Course right outside your door.
- Two-Bedroom Suite. The Lodge of Cedar River's two-bedroom suites has a full kitchen and two bathrooms, sleeping up to eight people. The type of bedding provided differs by apartment. There's a gas fireplace, high-speed internet, a heated outdoor pool, and hot tubs!
- Slopeside Condo. The Purple Lift on Schuss Mountain is right in front of the three-bedroom ski-in/out Slopeside Condos at Cedar River! You'll find plenty of space to rest and unwind on two stories, which can sleep up to ten people. A full kitchen, three bathrooms, and a short walk to The Lodge of Cedar River's facilities, including The River Bistro, are all available.
- Golfside Condo. Sunset views over Cedar River's 18th green can be seen from the three-bedroom Golfside Condos at Cedar River, which is ski-in/ski-out. You'll have plenty of room to relax and unwind on two stories, sleeping up to ten people. Three baths, a full kitchen, and a short walk to The Lodge of Cedar River's facilities, including The River Bistro.
- The Condos of Schuss Village. Bergrand's one- and two-bedroom condos are just steps from the slopes, Ivan's, and the Schuss Mtn golf course's pro store. Consult a booking agent to determine which option is best for you.
- The Homes of Vienna Woods. Choose from a number of homes with a choice of bedding options to ensure that everyone has a good night's sleep. Call one of our reservation experts to discuss your requirements so that we can provide the best recommendation for your family and budget.
The Lakeview. The Lakeview experience seeks to delight with a magnificent location, award-winning steaks, pasta, and handcrafted desserts. In the Great Room, visitors can enjoy "simple, local, sociable dining" while overlooking Lake Bellaire's spectacular sunset vistas.
River Bistro. The River Bistro at Cedar River serves up trendy appetizers and sandwiches, as well as specialty sides and fresh-fruit beverages.
The CoffeeBAR. The CoffeeBAR, conveniently located in The Lakeview Hotel lobby's Great Room, proudly provides only the finest Starbucks coffees, including espresso, cappucino, frappucino, and a variety of other hot and cold beverages you'd expect from a modern coffee house. Breakfast sandwiches, pastries, and lunch dishes are all produced fresh in-house. The Bistro's big-screen TVs and tavern sports (billiards, air hockey, darts) overlooks the 18th green, adding to the menu. The Purple Lift and the north slopes of Schuss Mountain are seen from a year-round patio.
Ivan's. Ivan's slope-side location between the Pink and Blue chairlifts makes it a convenient Grab-and-Go skier's cafeteria throughout the ski season, offering chicken fingers, pizza slices, and more. The more remarkable stuff, which includes homemade pot pies, chili, and soups, and, of course, Ivan's Pickle, should not be overlooked.
GRAB-N-GO: BASE CAMP. Ivan's slope-side location between the Pink and Blue chairlifts makes it a convenient Grab-n-Go skier's cafeteria during the ski season, offering chicken fingers, pizza slices, and more. The more remarkable stuff, which includes homemade pot pies, chili, and soups, and, of course, Ivan's Pickle, should not come as a surprise.
Things to do in Antrim County
There is no pollution in the air. Blue is the color of the water. And it's true that being outside is wonderful. So, while you're here, try something new, such as Nordic skiing. Play a round of disc golf. Riding a fat-tired bike is a great way to get some exercise. On the upper chain, go kayaking.
Then you'll understand how breathtakingly gorgeous this area we call home is. here are a few things to do while staying at Shanty Creek Resort:
- The Chain of Lakes. Fishing and boating are two of my favorite pastimes. Skiing on the water. Kayaking. There's also a popular sandbar. Shanty Creek is surrounded by the turquoise blue waters of Antrim County's famed Chain of Lakes. Torch Lake is the talk of the town, having been designated one of National Geographic's "most beautiful lakes in the world" (and rightly so), but The Chain is much more.
The Chain of Lakes watershed in Antrim County encompasses 75 miles of northern Michigan's most scenic waterways, with 14 lakes and interconnecting rivers. Beals Lake is the start of the Chain, which runs 55 miles to East Grand Traverse Bay. The Chain provides an incredible opportunity to explore Antrim County by boat, canoe, or kayak, with more than 200 miles of shoreline.
The Grass River Natural Area, which connects Torch and Clam lakes with Lake Bellaire, is located halfway down the Chain of Lakes. The Grass River Natural Area, which was established in the 1960s, is a haven for wildlife, including many rare and endangered plants and animals. The Grass River Natural Area is home to a variety of ecosystems, including marshy bogs and floating sedges.Here are a few ideas for getting out and splashing...
- Pontoon Rentals: Dewitt Marine, Torch River Marina
- Kayak Rentals: Paddles & Pedals
- Fishing Guides: Fish with Jim Outfitters
- Events: Paddle Antrim
- Grass River Natural Area. Grass River Natural Area, located just minutes from Shanty Creek, is an excellent spot to learn about the Chain of Lakes region's waterfowl, trees and fauna, and other species.
- Glacial Hills. Glacial Hills' trail system includes 30+ miles of interconnecting singletrack bike and hiking trails with three trailheads just outside of downtown Bellaire. Glacial Hills is a world-class trail system designed and built by IMBA and NMMBA members.
- Short's Brewing. Short's, the notorious brewpub that actually put Bellaire on the [brew trail] map, delivered on its promise to offer excellent and unique beers to its legion of admirers. Meanwhile, Starcut Ciders, Short's sibling company, carries on the tradition by introducing both bold and subtle flavor qualities to its apple-based ciders.
- Mammoth Distilling. Creating spirits that compel people to pay attention to them. Gin, vodka, rum, and whiskey are some of the most popular alcoholic beverages. The bottles are stunning. Even more so, the beverages. Bellaire, Central Lake, and Traverse City all have tasting rooms.
- Bee Well Meadery. Bee Well Meadery, like many other family-run businesses, owes its success to hard work and dedication. The VanSice family makes honey-based meads and apple ciders using fruits available locally, such as apples, peaches, and, of course, tart cherries. For visitors to Antrim County, their downtown Bellaire tasting room is a must-see and must-taste experience.
- Torch Lake Cellars. The first winery in Antrim County is positioned above Bellaire near Clam Lake. The 65-acre vineyard, which overlooks both Lake Bellaire and Torch Lake, produces a range of small-batch wines, including Riesling and Pinot Grigio. The tasting facility offers a wide range of varietals, as well as fruit-infused wines such as blackberry, cherry, pear, and apple.
AWARDS + ACCOLADES
It's safe to say we've received our fair share of accolades. But make no mistake: we're ecstatic to be among such illustrious company. Shanty Creek is sure to impress, from our golf courses and ski slopes to our meeting facilities and friendly personnel.
Triple-Diamond Rated Hotel, AAA
Four Stars, TripAdvisor
Reader's Poll: Best Service, MI Meetings & Events
Reader's Poll: Best Wintertime Venue, MI Meetings & Events• Reader's Poll: Best Golf Resort, MI Meetings & Events
Reader's Poll: Best Hotel with a View: The Lakeview, Traverse Magazine
Golden Links Award, Corporate Meetings & Incentives
Pinnacle Award, Successful Meetings
Gold Tee Award, Meetings & Conventions
Best of Weddings, The Knot
Hotelier of the Year, 2010, Michigan Lodging + Tourism
Recreational Star of the Year, 2011: Steve Kershner, Michigan Lodging + Tourism
Culinary Star of the Year, 2012: Andrew Reh, Michigan Lodging + Tourism
Sales & Marketing Star of the Year, 2013: Chris Hale, Michigan Lodging + Tourism
Be sure to head to our Shanty Creek Ski lifestyle page for Ski Awards and our Shanty Greek Golf Lifestyle page for golf awards.
Search Homes for Sale in Other Northern Michigan Resorts
- Bay Harbor Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Birchwood Farms Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Boyne Highlands Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Boyne Mountain Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Caberfae Peaks Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Crystal Mountain Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Grand Traverse Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Harbor Cove Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Hemingway Pointe Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Otsego Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Shanty Creek Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- The Homestead Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Treetops Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Trout Creek Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
Eager to learn more about the Schuss Mountain, at Shanty Creek Resort, Ski Lifestyle homes for sale? Connect with Brook Walsh today. We'll be happy to help you through every step of the Northern Michigan lifestyle real estate process.