Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||30|
Property Types (active listings)
Browse Otsego Resort Homes for Sale
Click the links below to sort results by price range.
- All Listings
- $100,000 - $200,000
- $200,000 - $300,000
- $300,000 - $400,000
Check out this video for a look at an aerial view of Otsego Resort, or click here to learn more about Otsego Resort Homes for Sale
Otsego resort Homes for Sale
As with urban or downtown living, resort lifestyle living has its own appeal. Resort homes are ideal for those who value a relaxed and tranquil way of life. The majority of resort homes are designed to be near to nature. Being surrounded by nature is calming and is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of more urban settings. The nice thing about living in a home surrounded by natural beauty is that it quickly soothes and calms the mind; take advantage of landscaping and unique green space while yet being close to all major conveniences.
While living in a resort-style development encourages socialization, you still have the option of maintaining your solitude. You may enjoy resort facilities such as lounge spaces and swimming pools in the solitude of your own space in certain resort residences. Additionally, living in a resort-style setting allows you to live a more sedate existence if you so desire. It's an excellent location for enclosing your life in your own private place if that is what you require. Perhaps one of the primary draws of resort properties is their amenities.
They frequently include access to first-rate amenities such as swimming pools, shopping, libraries, and exercise centers, as well as medical help in some cases. Of course, there are now several apartment complexes that offer comparable amenities. However, the quality of these amenities is far higher in resort-styled developments. For example, you may find some of the top brands in a resort's shopping outlet than you would in an urban apartment complex.
Therefore, if you've been considering owning or relocating to a resort property, the aforementioned perks of living provide insight into how a resort-style development provides an excellent lifestyle.
A close-knit community. Living in an urban environment can be rather isolating, with single-family homes or even apartment buildings where neighbors have no opportunity or desire to engage. With resort-style projects, you may experience the true potential of living in a close-knit community comprised of neighbors and helpful employees that work collaboratively to create a welcoming atmosphere.
The ideal level of privacy.
To summarize, living in a resort property may be the greatest option for those seeking a calm, well-organized lifestyle that provides access to the highest quality of life away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, while still maintaining outstanding style and amenities!
Otsego Resort Community Highlights
There is no other four-season resort in northern Michigan quite like the Otsego Club.
Nestled above the crest of the Sturgeon River Valley in Gaylord, Michigan's Alpine Village, the Otsego Club & Resort is a year-round attraction. Otsego Club, voted "Michigan's Best Golf Resort" by Detroit News readers, features 36 holes of championship golf, including the "Classic" and the "Tribute."
The Otsego Club's numerous amenities include a picturesque facility, multiple on-site dining options, including an award-winning restaurant, The Duck Blind Grille, over 8.5 miles of groomed snowshoe and cross-country ski trails, sledding, bonfire pits, and, of course, the Sturgeon River Valley's world-class skiing and snowboarding.
The terrain parks at the Otsego Club originally served as training grounds for winter Olympic teams. Additionally, the resort can host parties/events such as conferences or weddings. Additionally, don't forget about our magnificent wine cellar!
The Otsego Club & Resort is conveniently located near downtown Gaylord and is the ideal location for your next northern Michigan trip!
At Otsego Resort, you may immerse yourself in the natural splendor of Northern Michigan. Their 80 luxurious guestrooms and suites give you the luxury and convenience of a world-class resort, ensuring an unforgettable vacation experience. They have the following lodging options:
- The Hilltop Lodge's rooms are adequately proportioned and fitted with conveniences that will make you feel at ease. Each of their eight guestrooms has either king-size or two queen-size beds. Luxuriously equipped two-room king suites are provided for enhanced comfort.
- The Otsego Club has 26 excellent hotel rooms at the Blue Spruce Lodge to accommodate the solo visitor or a family vacation. Each guestroom has a king-size, queen-size, or double bed with luxurious bedding and a plush pillow-top mattress for a relaxing night's sleep. The bathrooms have a tub/shower combo and relaxing spa amenities. With a sitting space that includes a table and chairs, free high-speed internet access, and a phone with voicemail, you will be able to work in comfort. A flat-screen LCD television, free in-room coffee, iron and ironing board, and hairdryer are among the additional conveniences.
- Relax and unwind in one of the Tyrol Lodge's 26 guest rooms, which have two double or queen beds with high thread count sheets and superior pillow-top mattresses. Each well-appointed hotel room has a large sitting area with rustic decor that reflects the natural splendor of northern Michigan. A big work desk with free high-speed internet access, comfy resting space, free in-room coffee, iron and ironing board, and hairdryer are among the other modern conveniences. A stand-up/stall shower and calming spa items are included in the open bathroom.
The Loft Lodge at Otsego Resort has 16 hotel rooms with all of the facilities you'll need for a pleasant visit. To accommodate the family traveler, all rooms have two or four twin beds with loft access for additional living space.
Each room features a full bathroom with a stand-up/stall shower and spa-like amenities. Each room has a workstation with a table and chairs, free high-speed internet access, and a phone with voicemail for added convenience.
At Otsego Resort, they encourage you to relax in one of their large two-bedroom, two-and-a-half-bath chalets. Each unit includes the following features: A spacious living room with a sleeping sofa, LCD television with a flat-screen, Stovetop in the kitchenette, Microwave oven and mini-fridge, In-room coffee is complimentary, and there is a hairdryer available., Ironing board and iron, High-speed internet access is available for free. A huge tub and shower, a big vanity, and calming spa amenities are included in the open bathrooms.
The Duck Blind Grille, perched on the edge of the Sturgeon River Valley, not only has a stunning 27-mile vista, but also a menu to tempt even the most discerning foodie! Exceptional menus are created for each season, showcasing their own unique flair for guest favorites and seasonal fare.
The Duck Blind Grille Bar, The Sitzmark, The River Cabin, The Logmark, and The Pro Grille are also year-round food and beverage outlets at the property. Please double-check their hours of operation, as some of our locations are only open during the summer.
- The Duck Blind Grille, known as a gathering place for friends, serves up old classics as well as delectable new dishes to delight your taste buds. Salads, sandwiches, entrées, and desserts are all available on their comprehensive menu. Are you not that hungry? For a quick bite to share with friends, try our Bites Menu. For your convenience,
- On your way out to the golf course, the Pro Grille is a great place to stop for a bite to eat. It includes everything for the on-the-go golfer, including hot and cold alternatives. The Otsego Club also offers a complete bar in the Pro Shop that you may order from or take with you on your round.
The Otsego Club enjoys preparing various indoor and outdoor year-round activities and events for their guests, with a rich history of giving 80 years of service to their guests.
Holiday parties, O Park Ski Challenges, Wine Shows, Wild Game Dinners, Beaver Dam Adventures, golf outings, and Saturday Summer Grillfests are just a few of the events on the calendar. The Otsego Club loves putting on fun activities for its visitors!
Otsego club Frequently Asked Questions
Keith H. Gornick bought the property from his father in 1981. Otsego Resort developed from 60 rooms on 500 acres to 105 rooms on 4,000 acres under the Gornicks' leadership.
When was the Otsego Resort, in Gaylord MI, founded?
How many golf courses does the Otsego Club have?
This course will test even the most discerning player, with elevated tees and greens. Each course features trees, lakes, and wildlife for scenic splendor. Both golf courses are available to the general public.
Check out this video for a look at the Golf Lifestyle
Eager to learn more about Otsego Resort homes for sale? Connect with Brook Walsh today! We'll be happy to help you through every step of the process.
Search Homes for Sale in Other Northern Michigan Resorts
- Bay Harbor Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Birchwood Farms Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Boyne Highlands Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Boyne Mountain Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Caberfae Peaks Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Crystal Mountain Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Grand Traverse Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Harbor Cove Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Hemingway Pointe Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Otsego Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Shanty Creek Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- The Homestead Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Treetops Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale
- Trout Creek Resort Lifestyle Homes for Sale